Having a baby is one of the greatest experiences in a woman's life. But being pregnant can be a downright pain in the tuchus when fashion is concerned. Some women go through nine months of fashion faux pas, others give up altogether.
Luckily for StyleBistro guest editor Tia Mowry, she's got maternity style down pat. When we chatted, she let us in on the things that have made her pregnancy easier, and much more stylish.
Tia is the first to admit that dressing for a growing belly has been difficult, but she doesn't "think women should give up on style." So what has been gracing her glowing bod for the past nine months? Here are her top picks:
- Pea in the Pod maxi dresses. Tia feels lucky to be pregnant in the spring when maxi dresses are not only easy to wear, but fashionable too!
- Isabella Oliver formal wear.
- Tiffany Rose cocktail dresses. Tia wore a sexy lace one to the Battle LA premiere.
- Hudson pregnancy jeans. the Secret Fit Belly jeans come in a variety of washes and cuts, from bootcut to skinny jeans!
- Tory Burch flats. She loves them normally, but they're an absolute staple when she's pregnant.
- Frye Boots. Tia misses her heels, but these fab leather boots mean Tia isn't losing any style points!
What pregnancy staples do you love?
Check out Tia Mowry's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: