(Source: Valerie Macon/Getty Images North America, Taylor Hill/Getty Images North America, Isaac Brekken/Getty Images North America, Craig Barritt/Getty Images North America, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America)While there’s a special place on our blogroll for our established favorites, sometimes we can’t help but fall in love with these celebrities who blog. From models who cook, to a socialite with her own e-commerce site, here are five celebrities who love to share what makes them tick.
1. Ashley Madekwe UK-born Ashley has two jobs: She was on one of TV’s most scandalous shows, Revenge, and still dedicates time to be a fashion blogger on top of it all. On Ring My Bell, the actress boasts a closet we’d love to raid, but isn’t above wearing her favorite Balenciaga boots for a week straight, either. The lady genuinely loves fashion and shopping, and we’ve found a kindred spirit on the web.
2. Chrissy Teigen Sports Illustrated model and all around hot stuff Chrissy is hilariously candid on her blog So Delushious. Mixed with brutal honesty is a first-row seat to her adventures in cooking and eating (she’s even gone to culinary school). We’re constantly on the lookout for new lip-smacking recipes and appearances by her crooner hubby, John Legend.
3. Beyonce We can’t really fathom Queen Bey actually curating her tumblr page, but it doesn’t mean we’re not constantly stalking the page for Blue Ivy sightings and fawning over Beyonce's vacation pics with Jay Z. There are tons of candid shots including pictures of her dancers, crew, and fans, too.
4. Diana Agronn What started as Diana's personal diary has expanded to include editors and newsletters, meaning You, Me & Charlie is a full blown online magazine. The posts emphasize the arts. Curated music, cool paintings, and short films.
5. Olivia Palermo The socialite’s website is not only a blog, but boasts an e-commerce component where fans can shop Olivia’s closet. The best part, she sells items from hard-to-access places like Swedish brand COS.