Prep for the 'Maleficent' Premiere By Shopping These Fashionable Collabs
All the fashion and beauty inspired by the blockbuster, which hits theaters today.
We can't decide what we're more excited about: watching Angelina Jolie portray a misunderstood villain in Maleficent, which hits theaters today, or all the stylish collaborations going on to celebrate the release of the remade Disney classic. Luckily, we don't have to choose. This weekend, we'll be getting ready for the cinematic event with these fantasy-infused finds.
1. HSN: The Home Shopping Network (HSN) has curated a collection of apparel, accessories, beauty products and even home goods inspired by the blockbuster. Click here to shop the full collection, or browse some of our favorites:
2. One King's Lane: The home goods e-tailer is taking decor one step further with furnishings straight from the set of the film. Whether you want to dress your house up like a dark forest or opulent castle, shop the subscription site's limited-time event here.
3. David Lerner x Maleficent: We can never have enough Angie-inspired threads. Luckily, David Lerner released an edgy six-piece collection ($98–$275) today to celebrate her latest flick. The line of black separates with loads of leather detailing is sold exclusively at Shopbop.
4. MAC Maleficent Collection: Princess Aurora might have "lips as red as a rose," but we're even more impressed with her arch enemy's dramatic look (or maybe just Jolie's beautiful, distinct features). Whether you're teetering on the pure or dark side, MAC's latest line of makeup can take you from day to night. See the full collection below and purchase it here.
5. Stella McCartney x Disney: Who says the adults get to have all the fun? Your little princesses and princes (or monsters) can dress up like their favorite characters, thanks to Stella McCartney's latest collaboration with Disney. Her line of costumes for kids can be purchased at Disney stores or online, and ten percent of proceeds will be donated to SOS Children's Villages.