Diesel Black Gold Spring 2013 Show Report: Skateboarders, Netting, and Leather
For Diesel Black Gold's Spring 2013 New York Fashion Week show, the label took its 90s grunge skater inspiration literally—the show opened with booming beats, fog, and lights and skateboarders skating on a ramp. Take a look at the action, above.
To be honest, it was pretty cool, and we spent majority of the show wishing the skater boys would return.
Alas, they didn't, but a lot of black-and-white leather and netting returned over and over again throughout the show. Here are our five favorite looks from the show.
1) A netted asymmetrical dress:
2) A skate-park graffiti skirt and leather turtleneck tee:
3) Treated denim jacket with detachable bottom:
4) A sheer and leather dress with criss-crossed straps:
5) An oversized netted jacket:
Check out the rest of Diesel Black and Gold's Spring 2013 collection here: