Ahna O'Reilly (Getty Images)
Ahna O'Reilly (Getty Image)Ahna O'Reilly
's voluminous bun is a style that will work for a variety of hair lengths. Even tresses slightly longer than shoulder-length are long enough to create similar look.
Below are five easy steps for duplicating Ahna's 'do along with a video found on youtube that shows a variation of the style.
1. Section out bangs and a few strands along the temples.
2. Brush hair thoroughly and pull it up into a high ponytail. Use a lot of tension and secure tresses with a hair elastic.
3. Backcomb the ponytail and blast with a little hairspray for more staying power.
4. Loosely twist the backcombed ponytail and wind it around the hair elastic using light tension. Expand the bun by tugging on it and then secure with u-shaped hair pins.
5. To finish, style bangs and mist the entire 'do with hairspray.
See the High Bun Hair Tutorial video:
See Ahna O'Reilly's Hair Lookbook: