(Photo by Getty)
Miranda Kerr (Bauer Griffin)
The enchantingly beautiful Miranda Kerr
stepped out in Sydney, Australia today to promote a new range of Unilever
Taking over the Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy
ambassador role from supermodel Heidi Klum
, the 28-year-old brunette proved she's the perfect girl for the job.
Just look at those ultra-silky, super-shiny strands!(Photo by Bauer Griffin)
To get her glossy locks at home, here are a few of the tools you'll need:
- A soft-bristled round brush: Plastic bristles snag easily during blowouts—trust, we know this after a horrifying 3-hour-long tangle struggle—so you'll want a brush with soft ends and a big barrel to get those gentle waves.
- A big paddle brush: Kerr's stylist was seen toting this tool around on set. She used it to smooth out the model's luscious locks in between snaps.
- An ionic hair dryer: The super-charged heat that emanates from these high-tech hair dryers helps combat frizz, giving you that covetable smooth effect.
- A shine serum: While your hair is still damp—not wet, otherwise the product will slide right off your strands—add a shine booster for some extra oh-la-la.
- A professional blowout: If all else fails, that's what the pros are there for. We're huge fans of the Drybar's blowout services—ask for the "Straight Up!"
PS - In case you're wondering, that's an Erdem
floral sheath she's wearing. Swoon!
Will you try to re-create this look at home? We most certainly will! Also, tell us your personal secrets to silky-smooth strands in the comments below. We'd love to know!