Scarlett Johansson Rocks a New Bob Haircut
Scarlett Johansson has been sporting shorter locks for a few months now, but it appears as if she's taken a few more inches off of her 'do. She debuted her new look at the Mango awards in Madrid, where she paired her look with smoky eyes and a black dress. Scarlett's hair has a whispy appearance, with uneven edges. It gives her a youthful, yet slightly edgy look.
If you've been thinking about getting a bob, but are looking for something less traditional, here are some options for you:
- Angled Bob. With this look, hair is cut shorter at the back of the head, and sharply angles down to chin-length hair at the front.
- Whispy Bob. Like Scarlett's hair, a whispy bob is where hair is thinned out at the ends.
- Asymetrical Bob. For a trendy cut, have one side of the hair be a different length from the other. This look isn't for the faint of heart.
- Blunt Bob. Think Cleopatra for this look. Hair is cut to a very defined shape and may require more maintenance than other looks.
- Flip-out Bob. This is a variation of the whispy cut, but has the addition of a bottom layer which can be flipped out for a retro 70s look.
Check out pictures of celebs with bob cuts here: