Okay, so let's discuss how adorable Elle Fanning is on the red carpet. At the premiere for her movie Somewhere, she paired a delightful black Valentino Couture bow dress with Heidi braids, effectively toning down the couture and making it her own. This gal is a master at dressing for her age!
To get Elle's look (couture optional), here are five easy steps:
1. Part hair in the center then gather all hair on one side behind ear, smoothing it out with a brush as you go.
2. Braid hair and secure end with a ponytail.
3. Wrap braid around front of head, around 2 inches from hairline.
4. Secure braid in even sections with bobby pins.
5. Spray hair lightly with hairspray for hold.
Check out Elle Fanning's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: