Five Easy Steps to Get Elle Fanning's Red Carpet Hairstyle
Okay, so let's discuss how adorable Elle Fanning is on the red carpet. At the premiere for her movie Somewhere, she paired a delightful black Valentino Couture bow dress with Heidi braids, effectively toning down the couture and making it her own. This gal is a master at dressing for her age!
To get Elle's look (couture optional), here are five easy steps:
1. Part hair in the center then gather all hair on one side behind ear, smoothing it out with a brush as you go.
2. Braid hair and secure end with a ponytail.
3. Wrap braid around front of head, around 2 inches from hairline.
4. Secure braid in even sections with bobby pins.
5. Spray hair lightly with hairspray for hold.
Check out Elle Fanning's Lookbooks on StyleBistro: