Top 10 Moments from 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 19 Episode 4: Zombies + Tyler Perry
(CW) Behind the scenes at the zombie shoot; in Santa Monica at the Tyler Perry challenge
This week's episode of America's Next Top Model: College Edition stars guest judge, writer-director Tyler Perry, and a heaping dose of flesh-eating bacteria. Totally kidding—it just stars guest judge Tyler Perry. And some fake superficial wounds.
The first challenge the remaining ten contestants faced was to choose one of four characters—tourist, rapper, street performer, Hollywood diva—and accost the Santa Monica public while Tyra Banks and Perry spy on them from a bakery truck branded "Rize & Smize." The winner gets a walk-on role in a Tyler Perry film.
Warning: spoilers ahead.
(CW) Kiara, left, getting zombie makeup; Laura, right, pretending to be a street performance artist with a terrible fake Carribean accent
Kiara—the oldest of seven siblings, she keeps reminding us—took home that prize for her portrayal of a Hollywood diva. We're pretty sure she cinched the win when she marched up to some unsuspecting folks having lunch at an outdoor cafe and demand they stop photographing her (they weren't) and screaming, "I know you just acalled TMZ! Please do not talk about me on your phone!" Also, she was wearing leopard leggings and a giant furry coat. In LA.
This week's photo challenge was awesome—the girls played ZOMBIES. Yup, that's right, all caps.
(CW) Here's Victoria, aka Homeschool Girl, getting zombie-fied.
Without further ado, here's our rundown of the top ten best moments from this week's episode of America's Next Top Model: College Edition:
10. Girlfight + Kristin's strategy unveiled: This is the true story of 10 girls picked to live in a house and find out what happens when people stop being polite—and start taking other people's stuff out of their handbags without asking. Mean pretty girl Kristin takes kicked-out-of-the-house-at-14 girl Destiny's lighter without asking. Shouting ensues and Kristin tries to goad Destiny into slapping her.
"I was kind of trying to get her to slap me," Kristin says. "That's been my game plan the whole time—just find a way to make them go home."
(CW) Destiny's best zombie shot
9. Yvonne forsakes her butt: Tyra + co. have been encouraging Yvonne to embrace her curves in photoshoots, but Yvonne's not taking the advice (big mistake!). On the phone with her friend Brandon, she proclaims: "If I wanted to be famous for my ass, I could take a picture and put it on Twitter!" Her butt-free photo, later on, would put her in the, ahem, bottom two.
8. Johnny Wujek calls Kristin a bitch, mostly because she is one: Mean girl Kristen gets dolled up in her zombie best, comes sauntering over to head stylist Johnny Wujek, and tries to pick a fight. Why.
"I can't pretend to smile and laugh at your lame jokes," she tells him, straight-faced, deadpan.
Being difficult to work with? Um, we're pretty sure that's a bad move.
"She comes off as a bitch at times," Wujek says. "I don't know if it's her shtick, but I'm not into it."
(CW) Kristin's best shot gets the thumbs-down from the judges
7. BryanBoy on set: In this episode, BryanBoy is on hand helping to direct models on set. When Wujek tells him that the models are supposed to look vicious, like they're about to eat someone, BryanBoy shouts out, in the perkiest voice possible: "Oh, okay! Eat me!"
6. BryanBoy has bangs: Our favorite personal style blogger shows up on the judging panel with thick, glossy, blunt-cut bangs. Worn under a studded pillbox hat.
5. Tyra Banks has very specific advice for zombie modeling: Pay attention, kids—if you ever land a gig and need to do a zombie photoshoot, here's Banks' advice: "With a zombie photoshoot, it's important to be that zombie and portray that—but don't forget that you're a model!" Such profound advice, no?
4. Brittany's zombie housekeeper photo: All-time most hilarious ANTM photo ever—or, at least, from this episode. Why is she vacuuming the front lawn? Why is she vacuuming at all? As one viewer video calls it: "I'm cleanin' but I'm gonna getcha!"
3. Kelly Cutrone on Kiara's best photo, below: "It looks like you attacked Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls." Well, it does.
2. Laura with the bleached eyebrows wins for best photo, below: And beats mean girl Kristin in social media—which Tyra Banks makes it a point to point out.
And our number-one best moment from this week's episode of America's Next Top Model—drumroll please—you didn't think we'd go a week without some batshit crazy behavior from Homeschool Girl, did you?
1. Hobos Fight Back: In the Tyler Perry challenge, Homeschool Girl Victoria plays "Rashada Bourgeois," a poor-woman's Victoria Beckham pretend Hollywood diva—complete with overdone makeup and shrieking, loud, fake British accent.
"If I'm interacting with the public, especially in this crazy persona, something strange is about to happen," Victoria says, right before she starts screaming, "I'm a philanthropist! I'm a philanthropist" and chases a hobo down the street with a bag of fried chicken—which she hands him and he promptly throws back in her face, whereupon she collapses on the ground, in the middle of Santa Monica, screaming "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!"
Yeah, we kind of can't believe she didn't win that challenge either.
Did you tune in for this week's episode of America's Next Top Model? What were some of your favorite quotes and moments from the show? Share them in the comments section, below!