7 Tips To Cut Down Hair Styling Time
With the holiday’s right around the corner, we are all looking for ways to simplify our daily beauty routine, especially with all these parties (both friends and office) that we need to get ready for. Here are seven tips that I got from UNITE Hair on how to cut down on time when it comes to styling your hair, no matter what.
2. Don’t be afraid of adding a little bit of bling to your do’. Finish off a sleek chignon by slipping on a sparkly headband for a touch of shimmer and shine.
3. Use a dry shampoo to freshen up your hair from day to night. Try UNITE 7Seconds Dry: ($28.75: Unitehair.com): Made with fine clay, this instantly transformative dry shampoo aids in preserving hair color, removes excess oil, increases volume and refreshes hair without the use of water or a trace of visible powder.
4. If your hair was parted in the middle all day and you have a party to attend in the evening, simply switch up your part to wake up roots and quickly change your look.
5. Has hat hair left your stands a tangled mess? Then be sure to spray a detangler that will condition while it fights knots. Try UNITE 7Seconds Condition ($26.25: Unitehair.com): This leave-in conditioner spray locks in color, detangles in 7seconds, offers both UV and thermal protection and works on all hair textures.
6. Keep hot rollers at your desk to give ends some bounce. Leave in for 2-3 minutes for instant über-chic style.
7 Tips To Cut Down Hair Styling Time is a copyright post from: Elke Von Freudenberg [ Blog ] Unless otherwise specified, blog product reviews are based on a product sent by a representative of the company.
For Subscribers Only: Download your free copy of Elke's 100 Beauty Tips Ebook
Purchase Elke's The Makeup Course Ebook. $6.99
Elke's Brow Blog | Follow Elke on Twitter - Facebook