Most Popular Hairstyles 2011
2011 red carpet events were packed with the hottest and promising hair trends that are going to be major hit in coming year. From messy ponytail to sleek and polished updo, classy retro style to trendy pixie cut; this year witnessed lots of breathtaking red carpet hairstyles.
Many famous stars including Rihanna, Katy Perry, Evan Rachel Wood, Lauren Conrad and many more showed off their awesome red carpet looks, sporting best red-carpet hairstyles. We’ve handpicked lots of celebrity hairstyles from 2011 Oscars, 2011 MET Ball, 2011 SAG Awards and many more big award ceremonies which are modern, elegant and classy and perfect for any special occasion like Wedding, Prom or Engagement.
Listed below are the most popular Hollywood hairstyles from 2011 red carpet events. So, check out which Hollywood stars stole the spotlight on this year’s red carpet functions with their unique and alluring hairstyles.
1. Reese Witherspoon showed off a retro ponytail with major volume at the crown at 2011 Oscars red carpet. She wore her locks in an elegant highly ponytail and added volume and a hint of subtle texture.
2. German hottie, Diane Kruger at 2011 Cannes sported an unique and trendy side-swept curly look, by wearing her hair in loosely braided tresses that gave her an outstanding look.
3. Sexy Rihanna rocked a uber-feminine retro hairdo at launch of her fragrance ‘Reb’l Fleur. She wore her hair in voluminous loose curls to the one side for a fun-edgy look.
4. 27-year-old Olivia Wilde attended German premiere of Cowboys & Aliens, sporting a funky banded ponytail hairstyle. She styled her hair in an unusual super long bunched ponytail with multiple bands placed at some distance and fringes at front.
5. English rapper, Cher Lloyd looked sexy like hell in flirty messy hair ‘do at The BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards. Her messy hair were pulled back on one side to let it cascade down the shoulder with a quiff for a very trendy look.
6. Lea Michele, actress and singer was spotted in top knot hairstyle while attending 10th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree. She kept hair out of her face by pulling up them in a very tall top knot paired with a slim braided headband.
7. Stunning diva, Michelle Keegan showcased loose-ponytail hairstyle at Royal Television Society Awards. She pulled her locks back in a loose low ponytail with textured volume on back.
8. Singer Katy Perry went for a fun and stylish look by sporting retro pink hairstyle. Firstly she gave herself a center part and after that she took a section of hair from both sides and then rolled the hair in small sections around the top.
9. American actress, Scarlett Johansson looked sensational on red carpet for We bought a Zoo premiere with rolled updo hairstyle. 27-year-old star rolled her hair back to create smooth and clean curls while the front section was teased to create maximum height.
10. Ryan Reynolds rumored girlfriend, Blake Lively styled her shiny locks in loose side braid at Green Lantern premiere. She jazzed up her braid with exquisite hair jewelry and looked like a Greek Goddess.
11. Beautiful star, Ashley Tisdale hit the red carpet for Good Housekeeping’s Annual Shine On Awards, wearing half up and half down style. She took a section of hair from both corners of forehead and pulled them back.
After that she secured the hair with a clip or bobby pins. She also left few tendrils hanging down at the front for a romantic touch.
12. Stacy Ann Ferguson was spotted wearing a striking ponytail with quiff in the front at Cheryl Cole Birthday party. She pulled her hair back into a slick ponytail with hump of teased hair in front. The top of this style had lots of height that created fabulously funky look.
13. Australian beauty, Teresa Palmer opted for an elegant and modern version of a traditional bun at Take Me Home Tonight premiere. She styled her hair in twisted bun by twisting her long blonde hair into a braided updo.
14. Singer, Gwen Stefani completed her red-carpet look with retro-inspired top knot at premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey. She made a roll in the front section of hair and back was whipped into a French twist.
15. Television actress, Dianna Agron brought ultimate glam to SAG 2011 red carpet with one-sided knot bun hair ‘do. She went for a loose, side-swept chignon with fringe.
16. Celebutante and fashion designer, Lauren Conrad was also one of the celebrities who rocked best red carpet hairstyle of 2011.
She attended Us Weekly Hot Hollywood party in a polished ballerina bun hairstyle. She gathered her long hair in a high bun at the top of head.
17. Rose Byrne sported ’60s bouffant hairdo as she hit X-Men: First Class premiere. Rose looked amazing in classy beehive updo with side sweeping bangs that framed her face.
18. Evan Rachel Wood flaunted trendy pixie haircut at the True Blood Season 4 premiere. She showed off a short ‘do with some pouf on top and wispy, messy texture at the back.
19. Popular babe, Rihanna grabbed attention with a bold and daring red ponytail hairstyle at 2011 MET Ball. She wore her red locks in braids on both sides of her face, securing the braids together in a modern long side braided hairstyle.
20. Tinsley Mortimer stepped out in romantic, dreamy hair ‘do for 8th Annual New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance. She wore her hair in long flowing curls while a braid was placed stylishly across the crown of her head that added a touch of ultimate style.
21. Pregnant, Hilary Duff arrived at Barnes and Noble in a romantic headband hairstyle. Hilary pulled half of her hair back in voluminous half up half down style by simply teasing the top sections of her hair.
22. At DKNY Sunglasses Soiree event, Jessica Szohr made a bold fashion statement with fishtail braided hairstyle. She wore locks in side-swept fishtail braid and added glam with front bangs and lots of face-framing tendrils hanging down.