The tissue paper test has been known as a good trick on how to find out what grade of hair you have. Follow the intructions.
- Wash the hair with a shampoo a day before.
- Take a tissue paper and press it on the centre of the head and behind the ears. If you find oil on the tissue paper it means you have oily hair, otherwise your hair is dry. Remember, here again do not rub the tissue paper on the head but just press it on the head.
A tissue paper test combined with a careful look at the hair can tell the type of hair you possess. Experts believe that:
- Usually a normal skinned person possesses normal hair.
- A dry skinned person possesses dry hair.
- People having oily skin tend to have oily hair too.
- If you have oily head and dry ends then you have combination hair.
Having been armed with the knowledge of particular hair type you may possess, treat your hair accordingly then. Hopefully the tissue paper test helped you hot to find out what grade of hair you have.
Actress Keri Russell arrives at the premiere of Disney's "Bedtime Stories" at the El Capitan Theatre December 18, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Keri Russell (Getty Images)more pics »Don't have a lot of length to work with? Fear not! A curly, layered shoulder-length cut like Keri Russell's can be oh-so-chic.