Get the Look: Michelle Obama's Democratic National Convention Manicure
(Photos by Getty)
Michelle Obama's stunning Tracy Reese dress isn't the only look we want to steal from her Democratic National Convention speech last night. We're also dying for the pretty blue-gray polish she laquered on her nails.
MSNBC did some hard-hitting reporting (this is important news, okay) and found the answer to the question everyone's been wondering—what polish is it?
Ready for it? It's Artistic Colour Gloss Soak Off Color Gel in “Vogue.” Go figure the First Lady wouldn't take any risks with chips!
Inspired by Mrs. O's modern manicure, we've rounded up five—50 would have been a liiiittle extensive—gorgeous shades of gray, so you can get the look at home.
1) Essie in Cocktail Bling, $8: A precious pale gray jewel polish with a silky finish
2) Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Impeccable Greys, $4.99: A super-charged, milky gray hue
3) The New Black Horizons Ombre Nail Polish Set, $22: A 5-piece set of expertly curated colors that give you the perfect navy-to-gray ombre
4) Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Raise a Glass, $8.50: A press-on gray-beige nail polish strip with subtle shimmer
5) Zoya Nail Polish in Kristen, $8: A dull gray polish with mild, barely-there blue undertones
Did you love Michelle Obama's manicure? And will you be re-creating the look? Tell us in the comments!