(Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America)Last night at the People's Choice Awards, hosts Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs nailed a number of looks on the carpet and on stage. To say we were impressed they could pull off so many looks in one night is an understatement. But some of our favorite looks were the ones they sported early on in the night on the red carpet. Dennings opted for a romantic Renaissance-esque look that was all about the lips and lids, while Behrs went sexy and sultry with a dark, lined eye and a kissable pink lip. Want to know how to get their flawless looks? Well, you're in luck. We got the breakdown and EXACT products used to give these two broke girls these fabulous looks.
Kat Dennings—Timeless elegance
(Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America) 1. Makeup artist Lauren Andersen started by grooming the brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax to get that perfect arch.
2. Next, she applied Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner (in Blackout) across the lash line.
3. To create Dennings's look-at-me lashes, Andersen applied Ardell Fashion Lashes. She then swiped on Avon Mega Effects Mascara for some added volume.
4. For the cheeks, she used Avon Ideal Luminous Blush (in Coral Radiance) on the apples of the cheeks to give an understated glow.
5. Finally, she focused on the lips! Andersen used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick (in Radiant Raisin) for that "wow" factor.
Beth Behrs's—Sultry sexiness
(Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America) 1. Makeup artists Jamie Greenberg first prepped the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer.
2. She then used mark Got the Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion all over the face.
3. For concealor, she applied mark Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes. On top of that, she applied a touch of mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cube across the cheekbones.
4. Next, Greenberg primed the lids with mark Please Hold Eye Primer. She then used mark On the Dot Smokey Color Compact (in navy) on the corners of the eyes.
5. To top off the eyes, Greenberg used three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara for length.
6. Finally, to give Behrs that kissable put, Greenberg applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick (in Coral Fixation).