We've all heard of Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
, but have you heard the one about the cat on
the hat? Or what about the cat as
the hat? Well, check out what I spotted wandering around New York's Union Square this morning—this man, dressed in a trendy-this-season head-to-toe denim look, wearing his black-and-white green-eyed kitty cat on his head. For real.
It reminded me of this
I have so many questions about the man with the cat on his head, so I'll just list them here:
- How does the giant cat—this was not a small cat—stay balanced on this man's head?
- Whose idea was this—the cat's or the man's?
- It this a fetish thing?
- What is the cat thinking? I made eye contact with the cat as it floated by and I think we had a moment, but I don't really know what the cat was trying to tell me.
- How far do they walk?
- My friend who was meeting me for brunch told me he sees this guy around the East Village all the time. I want to know what the frequency of this regular jaunt is.
- Is this a sub-dom relationship?
- Do they know the man who walks around with the parrot on his head? Are they friends?