(Photo by Getty) Carly Rae Jepsen at the 2013 GrammysCarly Rae Jepsen
's metallic eyes at the 2013 Grammy Awards — want them, maybe? Well, you're in luck! We got the scoop on exactly
what products celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow
used to create the pop star's rocker-chic look at last night's show.
Add these Lancome products to your arsenal and you'll be lookin' like a Jepsie
in no time. (Hunky man candy not included.)(Photo by Getty) Carly Rae Jepsen and boyfriend Matthew KomaFor the face:
For the eyes:
- Blush in Love in "Pêche Joue-Joue," $49: This punchy peach shade comes in an adorable rose-adorned package and is designed to flatter every single skin tone.
- L’Extrême Mascara in "Black," $27: This tech-savvy formula transforms even the tiniest, finest lashes into ultra-lush fringe.
- Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow, $24.50: Turnbow blended "Forever Noir" (a glistening black) with "Boundless Blue" (a shimmery slate blue), then lined the inner corners of the eye and under the bottom lashline with "Unlimited Silver" (a metallic silver).
For the lips:
- Le Crayon Khôl in "Black Lapis," $26: A smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil that glides on effortlessly and blends easily.
(Photo by Getty)
- Le Crayon in "Nude," $25: A rich, creamy lip pencil that never needs sharpening (!) thanks to its handy-dandy twist-up packaging.
If you do take away any trick from CRJ's look, though, make it this — see how she swept silver/white liner in the inner corner of her eyes and under her lower lashes? It instantly brightens and awakens the eye! It's a perfect trick for mornings where concealer just doesn't cut it. (Helloooo, Mondays!)
See Carly Rae Jepsen
's lookbook here: