DIY Sequined Manicure: Ciaté's New Nail Art Kit
(Photo courtesy of Ciaté)
Ciaté sequined manicure
Behold: The sequined manicure—the newest way to transform your digits into itty-bitty disco balls.
Set to launch at Sephora mid-month, each $25 kit includes a mini pot of sequins, plus a bottle of "Glitter Grip," an adhesive-type base coat to keep the sparkles in place.
The shimmery set also comes in three metallic mixes: Harlequin, a multi-colored primary blend; Tutu, a pretty composite of pinks, purples, and reds; and Super Duper, a luxe fushion of golds, coppers, and greens.
The real treat here is the seemingly simple application process:
- First, apply two coats of the, uh, grip.
- Dunk your tips into the pot o' glitter.
- Use a hand-dandy provided brush to wipe away any excess bling.
- Add a top coat to seal in the sequins.
- And voila—instant flashy fingers!
Tell us, are you a fan of Ciaté's nail art kits? Will you be giving the sequined mani a try once it hits shelves later this month? Let us know in the comments!