Trump World Domination Continues with Melania's New Skincare Line
(Photo via Getty; courtesy)
Donald and Melania Trump (Getty)
The five-piece collection, named the Melania Caviar Complexe C6, (yes caviar is an active ingredient) will be available exclusively at Lord & Taylor stores nationwide.
The caviar, for all you caviar snobs out there, comes from "a cultured sturgeon farm in the South of France" and is harvested at "optimal ripeness to maximize the nutrients and formulation results." In non-fancy-pants terms, it's the good stuff.
The collection includes:
- Fluid Day Serum ($150): This daytime serum evens complexion and nourishes skin, and promises a 97 percent improvement in skin texture in 2 weeks.
- Luxe Moisture ($100): A moisturizing day cream that protects the skin by barricading it from a variety of environmental effects.
- Luxe Night ($100): A night cream infused with 20 biomarine minerals and vitamins A through E that hydrate, brighten, and adds radiance.
- Cleansing Balm ($50): A 7–in-1 formula that cleanses, removes eye make-up, provides light hydration, calms skin, tightens pores, increases circulation, and increases cellular respiration.
- Exfoliating Peel ($60): An intense exfoliating peel full of marine extracts that leave skin looking soft and glowy.
Hey, if the results make our complexion look anything close to Trump's, we're all for it. You?