Makeup Tutorial: How To Master Nikki Reed's Look
(Getty Images North America)
We've been gushing all week over Nikki Reed's gorgeous look at 7-Eleven's 86th Birthday Party. Espeically her flawless, natural-looking makeup.
But we get it, sometimes it's hard mastering a celeb beauty look. So that's why we enlisted Celebrity Makeup Artist and Hairstylist, Adam Maclay from Patrick Melville Salon to get his simple tips for mastering Nikki's effortless look.
1. Start with a lightweight moisturizer for the skin and a lip balm to the lip. While that is absorbing into the skin, start applying your eye makeup.
2. Use neutral tones like pinks (MAC's Swish) and peaches (MAC's Paraisco) for the almond of the eyelid. Use a brown tone (MAC's Embark) for the crease and outer corner of the eye. Line the upper lid with a brown eyeliner and use that same color on the entire water line (the inside lower lid). Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the eyebrow and create a nice full shape. Use a brow brush to feather in the pencil so it's not severe.
3. Use an eyelash curler to naturally lift your eyelashes. Curl from the base, then the middle and then the ends to get a perfect lift. Then finish your eyes with Maybelline Lash Blast (several coats) for fuller looking lashes.
4. Even out your skin tone with concealer and apply a sheer/lightweight foundation all over the skin. Use a makeup sponge to blend the foundation without any streaks or lines.
5. Highlight and add color to your cheeks with NARS' Orgasm.
6. Apply a light pink lip pencil to the lip and finish with a pinky toned lipstick.
7. Finish the face with a lightweight powder to soften the sheen. However, sheen is actually chic right now!
And there you have it. What do you think? Will you test out Nikki's look this weekend? We think you should!
Check out more of Nikki's beauty looks in the gallery below: